Wednesday 22 October 2008

Probably going on a trip with uni!

I have just read Esu's blog, and OMG, I will have to make a post or two about some of the things she's mentioned, but later.

I just want to YAY about today, because I went to the information meeting about the trip to Kenya. And my mum said I can go!
I'm probably GOING TO KEEEEEENYA!!!!!

The trip is a lot like the Zambia trip from nearly 3years ago, but there's no teaching in schools this time. We'd stay in a small camp, with similar huts, beds, people. We'd go and see various sites because this trip is for anthropologists and archaeologists. So looking at bones and anatomy and comparing them to humans and also seeing the difference between bones found indoors and outdoors (useful for forensics)

I really want to go.

I love Africa. I really do.
Thinking about Africa (not the main tourist places, but like our trip to Zambia),
it makes me smile :)

1 comment:

Suesue said...

oh cathy :-) I'm sooooo happy for you.:-) I hope you enjoy yourself...