Thursday 1 January 2009

2008

I thought I'd end 2008 by making a post, reviewing whats happened (to me) over the year, and maybe with some photos, and then "here we come 2009!"

January :
- Getting back to uni and having loads of free time until the exams! and soo much stress over my first set of exams!

February :
- Exam results and passed them all!
- Valentines day, nothing great! but Esu was my valentine lol, and this stupid boy i liked, being a stupid boy, lol

March :
- erm.. can't remember anything that happened, just that it was the easter hols and i got to go hoooome.

April :
- back to uni, which took ages cause trains fucked up the day i was travelling and i had to go via sheffield and manchester and it took me an extra 4hours than normal.
- and it was the last month of uni
- aaaand, the month i got my piercing!!




















May :
- end of year exams... i didn't have many, but yeah, still stressed me out like mad!

June :
- move stuff into new flat, and then back hoooome!!

July :
- exam results, i failed one,but i was OFFICIALLY in second year!!
- AND 2weeks holiday in LA PALMA!!!!!!
















August :
- return home all tanned from the holidays!!
- booked tickets to england for my resit, my brother came with me because of job interviews, and it was ok, i passed my resit.

September :
- back to the uk for uni.. moved into my new flat with a really good friend in the room next door, which is great!! and just basic uni/student stuff

October :
- dropped chemistry and took 2 electives, psychology of the paranormal and topics in criminal psychology
- Also I went back to belgium for a week at the end, at halloween, for my mums birthday, to see my aunt and to get away from the uk, i just needed to get away from the uk for a bit.

November :
- back to the uk, went to manchester to sus' house party, which was ok, aaaand I got my second tattoooooo















December :
- last month of uni, and stress over the exaaaaaams. but yeah, had the exams and then got back to belgium.
- Had my 19th, which was... ok, and then christmas which again, was ok.
- I also went to the hair dressers the other day and got my hair dyed, nothing insane, but still, was nice!
- and then new years yesterday!
























So that was my year
it was alright.





Farewell 08
Hello 09

No comments: