Thursday 13 November 2008

Dedication, to 2 important people

I've been having a weird few days...
But anyway, I've been bored and avoiding work, and I went through most of my photos and videos off my camera.
And some of them just made me smile, and laugh, because they were of my friends, and I love them.

So this post will be a dedication to 2 friends, who mean so much to me.

Esu
Words cannot describe her.
She's beautiful, she's funny, she's intelligent, she's kind, she's so caring, she's senitive.
I can be happy with her, I can be sarcastic with her, I can be sad with her - she's there for me and she understands me.
We can be very childish together, we can turn into giggly teenagers, staring at hot guys and making nicknames for them, but we can also be very serious and mature.
We can spend hours on the phone talking about anything and everything, from tv series to school to uni to american politics to modern day views to whether to eat a fruit salad or a sandwich.
We can even tell if the other is eating over the phone, and we can still understand what the other is saying.
She'll call me, I'll pick up "Hello?" she won't say hello, she'll just straight away say something unexpected "Americans are idiots" or "I want to be a gynaecologist"
She'll call me just to say hi, just to see how I'm doing.

She teaches me so much, and she doesn't even know it.
By being herself, saying what she wants to say, acting how she wants, she amazes me, inspires me.
Just thinking about her makes me smile.

I love her





Vikki
She is, hilarious, wild, intelligent, beautiful, caring, generous.
When I'm with her, I know I won't be judged, I can be happy or sad or stupid or serious, and we'll still have a good time.
She knows what I'm like. She makes me smile, laugh, giggle.
She is so outgoing, so confident, she seems so able to manage on her own - it amazes me.
She is so bright, warm, and just, lovely.
She'll call me, to go out for a drink or to Quick for some food, and I'll be scared and nervous, because things aren't planned, I don't know what time we'll go, what we'll do, she says that horrible word "we'll IMPROVISE", and somehow, I know that I have no reason to be nervous, because with her, not having things planned is the best thing. With her, being spontaneous is, freeing, it's not worrying about things, it's having fun, it's great :)

She too teaches me so many things about life. She doesn't even realise it.
She makes me see things differently, she inspires me.
Thinking about her brings a smile to my face.

I love her







Thinking about either one of them, gives me a sense of familiarity, of belonging.
I love them so much, they mean so much to me.
They are one of the main reasons why I go home on holidays, so I get to see them, to spend time with them, to feel accepted and loved, for who I am.

I miss them so much.
Everyday; because everyday there is something I'd want to talk to them about, about my day, about something I read or heard. everyday I'd want to spend time with them, go out to lunch, go to the cinema and wonder what food to buy. I'd want to go have a drink and decide which guy is hot and which guy isn't. I'd want to go shopping and try on crazy outfits. I'd want to go and have fattening ice cream and not have a care in the world.


They are my best friends
I love them
I miss them
I need them

No comments: