Monday 24 November 2008

Yay!!

On Friday night I was talking to my friend Amy on facebook, and we were talking about tattoos and that we both wanted one NOW (so on Friday night lol) and we both said that we had pretty much the design we wanted tattooed.
So on Saturday, she came over to my flat at about 1pm and we stayed in my room designing tattoos for me, because I wanted the word HOPE on my left wrist and didn't quite know the writing i wanted it in.
So she came over, and she drew loads of different examples, and then she wrote it in french too, and we spent HOURS looking through them trying to see which was best.
We did go to lunch and watched Grey's Anatomy to take a break.
And we came to 2 designs for me and she had the one she wanted.

So the following day, Sunday, we went to the tattoo parlour at 12 (cause that's when it opened) with our designs and asked if they could do it for us on the day, they said they didn't have time and so we booked an appointment for today (Monday) at 2pm.

I could hardly sleep! and I was so nervous today, I was sick (gross, I know, but yeah)

Anyway
then got to the tattoo parlour at 1.50pm, went in and had to wait. The guy who was tattooing on the Sunday was there, and he was the guy who tattooed me! He had to put a trace of my design 3times on my wrist to get it in the right place, then off he went, and OMG was it painful! was worse than my first tattoo.
The guy was really nice, he was chatting and said if I needed a break cause of the pain then I should just tell him and it was fine. But I didn't need a break, and at first I couldn't look at the needle, but afterwards I couldn't look anywhere else!
even though it was more painful than my first, after a bit it was ok and not that bad actually.
then he put Vaseline on an wrapped my wrist in cling film, and Amy and I went to buy cling film and medical tape cause we need it for when we change the clingfilm ourselves.

At first I couldn't move my arm cause it was too painful. but now it's better. I've washed my tattoo and put cream on and put clean cling film too.

So now I will be looking after it
It still hurts, and typing is fucking awkward, but YAY

Oh, btw
I got Espoir (hope in french) tattooed across my left wrist.






No comments: