Tuesday 17 February 2009

random update

So, since last time:

I read the 4 twilight books and I'm absolutely in love with them!!!
Was disappointed by the film, compared to the book, it kinda.. sucked?

I went to an audition on Saturday, for a play at uni. A 'friend' of mine is gonna direct it she let me have the audition as a 1-2-1 with her, and it went ok. she said I should come back for the call-back, like the second round of auditions so that the final cast can be decided.
But today I got another assignment, due for the same time as the play, which means I'll have 4 big assignments due for the same week, which would be the week of the play. So, I had to turn down the play :(
very crappy indeed

On a final note
I have officially quit smoking :)
I have had 1 cig in the past 2weeks, and I plan to stop altogether, or maybe have 1 or 2 when I go out, but that's it.
So that's good

Anyway, I've had a really really shit day
except that I got 20minutes free to call any number in the uk, and guess who I'm going to call tomorrow? Esu!

No comments: