Saturday 7 February 2009

twilight

My friend who is in and out of hospital, she told me that before she came back to uni in March, I needed to watch the Twilight film.
I told her that I'd read the book first, and that it'd probably take me about a month or so to read it because I'm such a slow reader; so I'd have read the book in time for when she gets back.

So I downloaded the book (I wasn't going to buy, incase I didn't like it).
I read the few chapters (about 60pages) on wednesday, and I really liked it. Then on thursday I checked the cinema times for when the film was being shown, and they were only showing it on saturday and sunday (so this weekend).
Friday evening when I got home, I started reading again, and I read it ALL! I finished it at about 3am this morning, but I read over 200 pages in one evening, can you believe it!!

and I LOVE the book!!

So now I plan to read the other 3 books, and tomorrow, I'm going to the cinema to watch the film. I can't wait!!

1 comment:

Suesue said...

Twilight, LOL... babe, it's a good book but honestly if i read it when i was 12 i wuld probasly be more in love in it.