Friday 20 March 2009

crappy time

So, I'm stressing and panicking about uni.

On tuesday afternoon I have a genetics exam type thing. Which'll be 1-2-1 and it'll involve oral questions, maths questions, and practical techniques - it's going to suck.
Then a couple of weeks later, I have a statistic exam, which is also going to suck, and then the day after that, I have a law exam, where we have to act out a trial. So we are in a group of 8, I am the judge, and others are barristers and expert witnesses, and we have a case to try out. So we will be marked on oral questions, on interpretation and organisation, and how we say things, 'cause this is a law exam, not a sciency one.
AND on the same day, I have to hand it my choices for topics for my dissertation. I already have to decide what I want to do for my dissertation?! and that'll impact on what I do after my degree, and I might want to do a masters, so I have to think about that too, and ARGH!!!!

Plus, still confused and stuff in this sort-of-but-not-really-a-relationship relationship.

and to top it all off, I've been feeling really low :(

all in all
crappy time

No comments: