Saturday 14 March 2009

Weird/good day?

So, today, I thought was going to be a really crap day.

I'm so skint, I've got like £5 until Wednesday, and I've just got enough food, and will need to spend my last £5 on water, cause the tap water shouldn't be drank.

my lectures were ok, then i went shopping for £3worth of food (all i could afford), and then back home to cook some lunch, had a chat with someone living on my floor, she's nice.
then I watched some dvds.
But by then, I was just really, really upset.
So I texted a few people, hoping that I'd get some replies, get distracted from what I was feeling, and feel a bit better.
But only a couple of people replied, one of which was Michael.
he called me about 7times, to see how I was doing.
And then we spoke on msn.

We spoke about why I was upset, and then about what was new for him and what was new for me and then just spoke about really random stuff, like we used to do.
and we just stopped talking now.
We spoke for over 6hours.
talking on msn for over 5hours, spoke on the phone for about 1hour.
and it was great, I had missed him so much, hadn't spoken to him in about 2months.

And hopefully I'll go visit him in Vienna over the summer.

It was so good to speak to him, he really cheered me up :)

No comments: