Friday 13 March 2009

Friendships

I tried to ignore it, but I can't anymore.

Friendships are not equal/balanced.
I think the same is valid for romantic relationships.
but right now I'm talking about friendships.

There is always someone in the relationship who loves the other person more.
It's generally reasonably the same, like 60/40, but not in my case.

I don't know why, maybe it's because I'm hypersensitive, or maybe because of other stuff, but it seems that for me, I care about someone a lot more than they care about me, around 90/10 or 80/20.
It feels that way.

and it SUCKS.

So yes, I am disappointed in people, I am angry and sad, because I care about them, and I am their friend, but many times it feels like they're not my friend.





I do expect more from certain of my friends, I hope for more, because I really am willing to do a lot for my friends.

No this does not make me selfish.


FUCK
this sucks


mood: upset, angry, disappointed
music: maria mena

No comments: