Thursday 8 May 2008

Boredom and randoms

Firstly, WHY is it that when I wear my boots - my new platform heels (piccy just below) people stare at me and either the girls think I'm some sort of slut, and some guys think it's weird and give me bitch looks, whilst other guys check me out and give me a cheeky grin.
I mean, I love my boots, why can't people just accept that I have a different style without assuming that these boots are Slut boots and think that is a good thing or a bad thing.
I was having a cigarette outside my flat and this guy gave me a cheeky grin and said "getting lucky tonight?!"





Moving on,
being bored, having nail varnish and already having painted my nails AND having a plain grey laptop has made me colour bits and bobs of my laptop with my lovely nail varnish xD.

On a better note, the other day I had an AMAZING dream.
It was me, random people from tv shows I find hilarious, this one hot actor I have a slight obsession with for now (which should pass soon...) and the best part of the dream, it was me, Esu, Vikki and Sophie. The 4 of us, together being random and laughing and smiling. And it made me smile - I remember in the dream I was smiling and laughing and I felt so happy -

I felt at home


I MISS YOU MY BELOVED FRIENDS!!!



mood : unsure ... :(
music : Porcelain and the Tramps - Sugar Cube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSHjW38bilQ

3 comments:

Suesue said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ...someone asked if u were getting lucky????...geez.... u wear long skirts what's up with ppl in the UK ? Considering the fact u are living in the area where someone was murdered because she dressed like a goth i would have to say you need to be careful. Stereotypes is a part of our society, peole by their very nature always need to catergorise, segregate and put things into groups. Which is actually what causes most of societies problems...as i said we live in a SOCIETY as a GROUP. :-) i am rambling i'll stop. Nie Dream :-)

Cath said...

Yes, someone actually said that to me!
I wasn't wearing a long skirt. The boots are not the easiest to walk around in, so I was wearing them around my flat (under my jeans) to wear them in - wanted a cig so went outside. All you could see the was the heel til my ankle, couldn't see that they go to my knees.

Yes, that girl was called Sophie Lancaster, she was killed not far from here. I hadn't thought about her and about how I might need to be careful, but I don't go around at night alone and yeah...

We'll just see the reactions I get when I wear my choker, those boots and my mini skirt
hehe (during the day! so no getting attacked in broad daylight)

Suesue said...

Are you trying to draw attention from potential murderers to urself?...ah well...okay then....