Sunday 25 May 2008

Pissed off-ness

Well, I'm back in Brussels for a few days.

I was expecting it to be great.
For weeks I've been sick of Preston and wanting to go home, to have my own bed, a big house, a garden, my dog - to have more room.
And I've been counting down the days.
And I was so glad to go home.

Now I'm home.
It was great when I got here
- my dog, lots of room, nice food, fresh air

Then I went to the school's 50th, and that sucked.

Back at home, with my mum - I should have known it would suck.
We still don't get along and she is still the same old angry narrow-minded short-tempered woman as always.
I can't bloody stand her

This holiday SUCKS

and I now cannot wait to go back to Preston
to be with my friends, to go out clubbing, but I know that as soon I get back, I'll wish I were home.

this really really REALLY fucking sucks

4 comments:

Suesue said...

pissed off-ness has bee used so much it shuld be put in the dictionary...what would its definitin be?

Anonymous said...

Hey cathy i think i commented you before but since then i totally forgot about your blog with exam stress and whatnot.


BASICALLY, this post is my life in a nutshell!!!!

Anonymous said...

ok, the 'remember me?' thing was a tad unnecessary...

Suesue said...

.......just wanted to leave a comment...hope ur days get better...lol JUDITH aka L** ????? ooo secret it out