Friday 9 May 2008

more randoms avoiding studying

Again, I am bored and doing the most random things in order to avoid studying.

I have just bought paper and pens for which to write notes as I had run out.
Therefore I am ready to study, paper, pens, highlighters, open powerpoint presentations, but NO I bought stickers instead.
I removed the nail varnish from my laptop and now am sticking Disney stickers all over it, hehehehe
grey laptop is too boring, colourful disney-stickered laptop is better


on a different note
I've been let down :(
by my mother.. I guess I shouldn't be surprised..
She was supposed to come to the UK to help me carry all my stuff home as I have quite a bit of stuff and carrying all home on my own is..well, it would be rather difficult.
But now, she can't make it, "it's too expensive" and a load of other excuses
which means that I have to go home for a week, then back to the Uk for a week and then BACK AGAIN to Belgium

It's gonna suck

No comments: