Sunday 4 May 2008

Randomness distracts the mind from exams

Well, it's that dreaded time of EXAMS.

Fine, I only have 3, but still, the biology one is insanely filled with genetics! reason? - next year's biology module is "forensic genetics", so you need to understand the EASY (apparently) first year's genetics in order to be even remotely ok for next year's HARD genetics... ah well

Then CHEMISTRY! omfg I'm so scared of failing that! I will have to work work work work my arse off for it. Granted it's in 2weeks, but still, I'm panicking about it right now (or maybe I'm just hungry?...)

On a different note - I miss singing, and acting - so bloody much.
But here the walls are so thin I can hear my neighbours upstairs when their front door shuts, so were I to start singing.... yeah...
Though my flat is slowly starting to empty, I am actually alone in the flat atm. And yesterday saw lots of people in other flats packing their stuff and leaving.
I guess as all lectures are finished and it's just the exams, they are all going home and will just come in for the 2hour exam...
but I am stuck here in this shiteasstic flat and can't bloody stand it. Can't wait to go home. But of course, I have too much stuff to take back on my own, means my mother will come and help me take stuff, which means it has to be ok with her work timetable, which...blows.
And in the meantime, I can't go out drinking because a) I've hardly any money left and b) I have to study.
And as I hardly have any money, I can't go out shopping, can't buy new things to distract myself from the studying, which I guess in itself is a good thing - can't see the positive side of it myself.


On a lighter note, my piercing is healing, granted it's taking fuck ages, but still. And I can finally eat normally, still can't really brush my teeth easily, but I'll have to make do with it being really awkward until I but a new stud.

A little piccy for the end of this boring ranting post?

ok, a piccy it'll be




1 comment:

Suesue said...

OKAY i saw the title and i had to say this..i know :P !!!
procrastination is a disease contracted early in life...it is more intense durign the teen yrs unless u break thru and put it under control ... the first year of university though is usually the worst.
xxx