Friday 11 July 2008

another random update of random things you don't need to know

Well, not much to say, as not much has happened.

I went to the cinema the other day, watched "Seuls Two" with Eric et Ramzy - not a great film, kind of funny but it gets kinda tiresome I think...

Been inside the house, doing nothing much, as usual on holidays. Plus with all the rain it's kinda hard to go out and do stuff..

Today I received in the mail my order off amazon : The Marilyn Manson book " long hard road out of hell" and a CSI video game.
The book I have not yet started as I'm still reading "Purple Hibiscus".
The game, I started at about 9pm, and have already finished it.. hehe, mind you it wasn't too hard!

And I've realised that I have to go shopping! I need to buy stuff because I'm going on holiday!
In a week I leave for the Canary Islands for two weeks - means I need lots of summer clothes and swimsuits and various other..summery things.

But I've been distracted by lovely tv and books and random things which are trivial.
Such as that the other day my brother and I found an egg in the garden. A cute small round white egg which felt full. I imagine there was a little baby bird of some sort inside, so I took some leaves and made a small nest type thing (to keep it warm) and put it back where I had found it, because maybe a mummy bird had put it there and was going to come back to get it (mind you what do I know about birds eh?) and now it's no longer there - I like to think that it was taken back or hatched or something - but that it lives.
Also, I got bored, so watched the Italian Job (the modern version) - and I love it!
And, I re watched (about 3times) The Mean Machine. It's such a good film, I love it! English films fucking rock!
The trailer is kinda shite (in my mind) but I do suggest that you watch the film. I think someone has put it up on youtube if ever you want.


(there's a moth in my room flying around in circles by the light. it's quite cute yet sad)


And to finish
my new favourite song at the moment.
Priscilla Ahn - Dream


No comments: