Friday 18 July 2008

I'm about to go on holiday (the taxi picks us up at 3am - in 3hours) and..

..I'm very very very very very stressed and nervous.
My mum is packing, so I don't actually know if the luggages are done - I took a shower.

I haven't eaten since... around 3ish (so not too long) but my mum and brother have had dinner.
I need to get my handluggage bag ready - just a book, camera, meds (I'm ill so yeah, need meds) and little things - that shouldn't take too long.

I need to tidy my room too! I mean, gah, it needs to be tidy so that it can be hoovered and all ...clean, as I'm going for two weeks.

My flight is at 6am, (I think) and it's like a 5-6hour flight. I'm PANICKING.
I plan to sleep in the plane, cause when you sleep, time seems to go faster (cause you sleep so aren't really aware of time going by, and so when you wake up it's later than.. than before. It makes sense in my mind)

I have to finish Purple Hibiscus before I leave. Yes that does only give me about 2hours to finish it,but hey, I have 25pages left!

I read about 120pages of it yesterday. and, I really like the book - Thanks Sue Sue

Anyway,
must get ready

Will be back in August.

No comments: