Wednesday 2 July 2008

Random Update

Feel I should update... after reading and commenting on Esu's blog, mine seems so... shite!
I wish I could make a blog like Esu's, so Useful and funkaaay

Today, WOO BEN BAAAAAAAAARNES
*faints in awe at his gorgeousness*
he is just, so bloody yummy and has that intense stare!

And it was good to spend time with Esu and my lovely Wife.

Right now, I'm sat on my bed listening to music after having spent about an hour reading Esu's blog and commenting on the 3most recent posts.
There is a storm outside, lightening is insane, the thunder has been horrendous (in a kind of really cool way hehe) and it has scared my dog shitless
he's going around the house panting and shaking and crying - it's horrible!

I'm also going through pictures of Ben Barnes and saving them and just looking at him and wanting him to be miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine! all mine mine mine!

and Can't think of much more to write today
I'm sure I'll find something to write about tomorrow.


Quote of the day
Esu : Ben Barnes is a sex god.

1 comment:

Suesue said...

Yes i wish i actually truely knew if he was a "sex god" as i have not exactly experienced being in the act with him. But one never knows. :-)