Thursday 3 July 2008

Just a day I suppose

Well, I guess you could say today has been a constructive day - to a certain extent.
I've been up since 9h30 just doing stuff around the house, tidying, cleaning, more cleaning and gah, it's been exhausting, haven't been on my laptop aaaaall day!!!

It's also felt like a lonely day.. just.. no one except my family, and that..sucks! and as I've been away from my laptop haven't spoken to anyone.. and even now, no one is talking to me on msn!
Although, as I was tidying and cleaning in my room my dog came in and lay down and fell asleep, right in the middle of my room! twas so sweet!

So, a lonely day it has been, especially with the weather, so now I'm sat in bed, half asleep listening to music which reminds me of Ben Barnes.
Ah Ben Barnes! my new obsession!

"Infatuation is the state of being completely carried away by unreasoned passion or love; addictive love. It is characterized by urgency, intensity, desire, and/or anxiety, in which there is an extreme absorption in another."

I am definitely infatuated with Ben Barnes.


Anyway
I wish I could come up with more interesting things to write! like Esu's blog!
ah well - I'll improvise and try to make it interesting hehe (ideas welcome)

I want to read more!
At the moment I'm reading the book Esu bought for me "Purple Hibiscus". well, 'reading' as I started it a few days ago and have only read about 30pages! If I can stay awake for a bit I might try reading another 10 pages or so. It isn't much, but it's something, and reading is great!

Well, here we are,
no more to say
no more that comes to mind
I guess that's it for today
Tomorrow I'm (supposed) to be going shopping, so hopefully a better day


general mood : unsure
mood after seeing pictures of Ben Barnes : infatuated!!!!






1 comment:

Suesue said...

Didn't u see what i wrote on ur facebook ?

I HAVE A HUGE ASS BEN BARNES PRINCE ASPIAN POSTER it is freaky....jealous? It is the one from the bus stop.